|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Reports To:||Branch Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Providing administrative support to management and other staff.
- Supporting in a timely manner the various types of documentation – purchase orders, tickets, work orders, timesheets, billing and/or invoice paperwork, as well as new hire forms.
- Reviewing all incoming paperwork for accuracy and detail prior to submitting to others for processing and final approval.
- General filing and other office duties that arise as needed.
- Represent Strad in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years in administrative roles is required.
- Oil and gas experience an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer and systems experience desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to manage fluctuating volumes of paperwork.
- Must be adaptable and proactive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability and desire to consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be legally entitled to work in US.
All Employees as a minimum must:
- Take reasonable care to prevent harm to themselves
- Consider the potential for harm to others or the environment that may be caused by their acts or omissions
- Work in accordance with information and training provided
- Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for Health, Safety and Environmental reasons
- Report any hazardous defects in plant, equipment and workplace, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to a responsible person without delay.
- Not undertake any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.