|Job title:||Field Service Technician|
|Reports to:||Field Supervisor, Surface/Branch Manager|
Responsible for the service, repair, and maintenance of Strad’s oilfield equipment Including but not specific to:
- Trash Pumps, Flygt Pumps,
- Enviro Containers
- Mud Vac System
- Shale Bins (high and low side)
- Floc Tanks
- Flare Tanks
- Rig Mats including Strad’s patented 8X15 Interlocking Steel Framed Mat.
- Fire Suppression Building
- Flare Tanks and Degassers
- Fuel Storage
Also responsible for:
- Setting up and/or taking down tank farms for customers
- Setting up and/or taking down matting locations
- Operation of forklift and loader
- Traveling as required to service of equipment to meet rental and sales needs.
- Completing required paperwork, including JSAs, work orders and manifests.
- Communicating to Strad’s customers specialized knowledge and familiarity with all of Strad products.
- Adhering to Company safety standards and Safety Manual
- Following Company Policies and Procedures
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as needed
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with repair and maintenance of oilfield and/or agricultural equipment is required
- Heavy equipment operation (track hoe, loader and forklift) is required
- Possess mechanical abilities/knowledge and 3-phase electrical skills is preferred
- Must reside in Waynesburg, PA area or willing to relocate on own
- Must have previous experience working in harsh weather conditions and extreme cold
- Knowledge of oilfield completion and/or drilling experience is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible with time scheduling and ability to travel to various customer sites for weeks at a time
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Qualified MVR
- Ability to work overtime
- Working in outdoor weather conditions in wet and extreme cold
- Requires strenuous activities including walking, bending, climbing and being able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must be able to meet DOT physical standards and comply with DOT regulations
- Must be mentally alert at all times
- Long shifts, regularly 13 hour shifts of work and driving long distances in varying weather conditions