35kW – 100kW, 3 Phase
For Remote Operations
Strad’s rental gensets are built for remote project sites where utilities aren’t available. Strad will help you find the right generator for each location.
Skidded or Enclosed Trailer Power Generator Features
- Skidded or enclosed trailer units
- 208 or 480 volt, 3 phase power
- Various outlets including 30 amp, 60 amp, and 100 amp
- 110 volt outlets 15/20 amp
- 125/250 twist locks 30 amp
- 500 gallon diesel fuel tank
- Ground rods
- Spare oil filters
- Secondary entrance and/or exit on some models
- Containment around door openings
- Static cable for refueling
- Auto or manual emergency engine shut down
- Moving mechanical parts are guarded
- Exhaust pipe or muffler are heat covered
- Rig-up power cord to offer lighting while unit is shut off. (Auxiliary 120 volt power is needed).
40 kW Enclosed Trailer Generator Features
- Unit comes with two ground rods, static reel, three 500 quartz lights on 6′ to 12′ retractable light mast, 6D battery, 5 lb fire extinguisher, and a 400 litre fuel tank. Motor is a 40 kW Deutz and generator is a 208 volt Simson Max.
- Power distribution is one 100 amp 4w4p, one 30 amp 4w4p, eight 30 amp 125/250 single phase twist lock and six 20 amp 125 volt receptacles.
Generators 35 kW to 100 kW, 3 Phase Power Advantages
Strad uses synthetic oil in its generators to extend service intervals and minimize service downtime. Gensets are well maintained on-site and at Strad’s workshop.
|35kW – 100kW, 3 Phase|
|23′ long x 8′ wide x 11’6″ tall|
| 15,000 lbs|