Logistics Coordinator – Waynesburg & Mansfield, PA
This role is responsible for the logistical processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors, sales personnel, billing representatives and customers. Arranges shipment of requested items and tracks materials and inventory. Receives calls from customers, sales or field operations and identifies personnel, equipment and products and dispatches appropriate resources to the job site. Must have full knowledge of the company’s operations and equipment and applicable government regulations.
|Title||Logistics Coordinator - Waynesburg & Mansfield, PA|
|Reports to||Branch Manager and/or Supervisor|
|Location or Area||Waynesburg & Mansfield, PA|
- Coordinate daily booking and scheduling of transportation for operations, including soliciting, negotiating and final agreements.
- Ensure transport compliance with permits, licensing and registration of trucks and miscellaneous documents is in place.
- Administer quality control of all incoming field paperwork for accuracy and detail prior to creating transaction in system.
- Create daily transactions for Rental Contracts and Tickets in asset tracking system for all revenue (including rental equipment, service, transportation,
- 3rd party chargebacks, etc.)
- Ensure clean hand off to Billing Coordinators for timely and accurate billing to customers.
- Create daily purchase orders for operations and weekly follow up on incomplete PO’s.
- Assist with transportation quotes for Sales and Operations.
- Maintain strong relationships with third party trucking companies.
- Maintain asset inventory accuracy and integrity within TQ.
- Requires on call, after hours and weekend work.
- Additional duties based on business needs.
- On call on a scheduled rotation.
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Oil and Gas and field experience is required.
- Experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions preferred.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations effectively and come to workable solutions effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use computer daily and pick up new software quickly.
- Strong sense of time management and prioritization.
- Able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including MS Office and publishing software.
- High standards of integrity, energy level and self-motivation.
Health and Safety:
All Employees as a minimum must:
- Take reasonable care to prevent harm to themselves.
- Consider the potential for harm to others or the environment that may be caused by their acts or omissions.
- Work in accordance with information and training provided.
- Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for Health, Safety and Environmental reasons.
- Report any hazardous defects in plant, equipment and workplace, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to a responsible person without delay.
- Not undertake any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, or disability, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state and local law.