Uncompromising functionality with environmental protection
Strad wood mats are the optimal economical solution where environmental protection of using matting products needs to be balanced with cost efficiency.
Our wood access matting solution is a high quality three-ply access mat that is a cost-effective alternative to steel-framed rig mats and matting board products. Wood mats work well to protect sensitive terrain from damage, reducing reclamation costs and lowering transport costs without compromising basic functionality.
Wood Mat Features
- Strad's premium three-ply bolted access mats are constructed using 100% #2 Douglas Fir, solid top, solid core design.
- Strad's fleet also includes high quality traditional three-ply bolted mats that are constructed using fir, oak or a combination of both with a grooved top, solid core design.
Wood Mat Advantages
- Wood mats are a more durable, cost-effective option to steel-framed access matting and rig mats.
- The carriage-bolted design makes wood mats durable and the most economical matting option.
- Strad's Industrial Matting team is the most efficient crew for site set-ups and tear downs.
|Wood Access Mats|
|Size||8’ x 14’|
|Weight||~1,750 lbs (per mat)|
|Load Capacity||~32,000 lbs/sq. ft.|