Terms & Conditions
If you access and use this website (the “Site”) you accept and agree to be bound and comply with the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as set out below. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
This Site is operated by Strad Inc. (“Strad”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. The products and services offered through the Site are offered by Strad, its employees or agents. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you also retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the permission of Strad.
Customer Terms & Conditions
Strad is dedicated to providing superior rental and sales service to our customers. We support that service by backing our products with terms and conditions that honor this commitment.
Strad's Supplier Terms & Conditions
Strad is committed to providing quality products and services to our customers, and expects that all suppliers and contractors with whom we do business share that commitment. In addition to their contractual obligations, all suppliers and contractors are required to comply with Strad’s Policies and Procedures as set forth below and may be amended from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
- When viewing this Site you should assume that everything you see or read is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Terms or without the written permission of Strad. Strad does not warrant or represent that the use of the materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Although Strad uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. As such, it assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Any information contained on the Site may be changed or up-dated without notice. Further, Strad may also make improvements or changes in the products, services and programs displayed and described within the Site and within in this information at any time without notice.
- Any use of or browsing of the Site is solely at your own risk and as such, neither Strad, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to use of this Site. Further, without limiting the foregoing, everything provided on this Site to you is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Strad assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any transmitted communication and material to the Site by yourself through electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or any other communication will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, your transmission or communication may be used by Strad for any purpose which may include, but is not limited to, production, disclosure, translation, publication, broadcast and posting. Further, Strad is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that may be contained in any communication that you may send to the Site for any purposes whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using the information without the acknowledgment or obligation of compensation to you.
- Any image of a person or place displayed upon the Site are either the property of or used with the permission of Strad As such, the use of these images by you or anyone authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trade-mark or the laws of privacy and the regulations and statutes to such laws.
- Any trade-marks, logos or services marks (the “Trade-marks”) displayed on the Site are for the exclusive use of Strad. Such Trade-marks may be registered, as indicated, or unregistered and nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, implicitly or explicitly, any licence or right of use of the Trade-marks displayed without the written permission of Strad or the Trade-mark’s owner.
- The content of any other site linked to the Site has been developed by parties other than Strad. As such, Strad is not responsible for their content and is not acting as a publisher or a disseminator of the material contained on other sites. The linking and book-marking to any other off-site pages from the Site is explicitly at your own risk. Further, Strad is not liable for any virus, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature which may damage your personal computer. In no event shall Strad be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Site or any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise even if Strad is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Strad provides certain forms and information for downloading from the Site as a service to its customers for their personal use exclusively. Permission is granted to customers to download these materials in relation to Strad products, providing that the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained within those materials are retained. Any other use of those materials is strictly prohibited.
- Certain downloadable files from this Site may be the property of third parties other than Strad. Such files will be identified accordingly and Strad supplies these files to its customers as a service within the scopes and rights as described above in this Section 8. At no time does the third party owner or Strad grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. A license or right to use of these files can only be given by the owners or vendors of those files and any person who copies or otherwise uses those files shall be personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by such owner or vendor.
- The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada are applicable therein and govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
- Strad may at any time revise the Terms by up-dated this posting. As such, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms which you are bound by.
Certain statements contained in this website, and the documents included herein, including statements related to , estimated capital expenditures, equipment utilization levels, pricing competition in the North American energy industry, future natural gas supply growth, drilling activity in Canada and the United States, expansion in the United States and internationally, projected growth of our drilling and completions business and statements that contain words such as “could”, “should”, “can”, “anticipate”, “expect”, “believe”, “will”, “may” and similar expressions and statements relating to matters that are not historical facts constitute “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation and “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (collectively “forward-looking information and statements”). These statements include, but are not limited to projections of future plans therefore; projected growth rates capable of being sustained from Strad’s asset base in the future; statements as to seasonal and weather conditions affecting the Canadian oil and natural gas industry and the demand for Strad’s services.
These statements are based on certain assumptions and analysis made by the Corporation in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments as well as other factors it believes are appropriate in the circumstances. However, whether actual results, performance or achievements will conform to the Corporation’s expectations and predictions is subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from the Corporation’s expectations. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: fluctuations in the price and demand for oil and natural gas; fluctuations in the level of oil and natural gas exploration and development activities; fluctuations in the demand for oilfield services; the effects of weather conditions on operations and facilities; the existence of competitive operating risks inherent in well servicing, contract drilling and ancillary oilfield services; general economic, market or business conditions; changes in laws or regulations; actions by governmental authorities that increase taxes or royalties, changes in environmental, currency and other laws and regulations; renegotiations of contracts; results of litigation, arbitration or regulatory proceedings; increase in tax liability as a result of previous transactions; lack of access to additional financing; the effect of customer merger and acquisition activity; the lack of availability of qualified personnel or management; and other unforeseen conditions which could impact the use of services supplied by Strad.
Consequently, all of the forward-looking information and statements made in this website are qualified by these cautionary statements and there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments anticipated by the Corporation will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to or effects on the Corporation or its business or operations. Readers with further questions should contact Strad for specific information.
Except as may be required by law, the Corporation assumes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information and statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The Corporation updates the information on this website regularly. It cannot guarantee, however, the accuracy, currency or completeness thereof and any use of such information on this web site is at the user’s risk.
The last revision date of these terms was July 12, 2017.
US Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the US federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.