Strad Solid Top Mats
Uncompromising Functionality with Environmental Protection
Strad solid top mats are the optimal solution where environmental protection of using matting products is needed to protect sensitive lands.
MegaDeck® HD+ composite construction mats provide strong, interlocking support for the toughest working conditions. Protect employees and equipment with heavy-duty roadways and work platforms. Overlapping flanges and vibration-resistant locking technology keep mats in place over any terrain. Mats are 7.5′ wide x 14′ long and rated for 600 psi.
Solid Top Mat Features
- Strad’s premium solid top mats are constructed using 100% #2 Douglas Fir, solid top, solid core design.
- Strad solid top mats boast solid work surfaces which means they are safer and easier to clean.
- Flex built in to help with uneven ground.
- Made in Canada.
Solid Top Mat Advantages
- Solid top and core design provide extra strength.
- Smooth, stable platform for working.
- Fewer tripping hazards.
- Less dirt and debris accumulation between boards.
- Easier to clean vs standard industry gapped mats.
|Strad Solid Top Mats|
|Actual: 8′ x 14′|
| ~35,000 lbs/square foot|
Visit mapleleafmatting.com for all your eastern Canada matting needs!