Versatile Fluids Storage
Strad’s agitator tanks are ideal for storing extra fluids with different viscosities. High-volume, open-top and numerous compartments provide the versatility to multi-task and act as emergency storage on your project site.
- Three 480 volt, 7.5 HP agitators
- Three Euro-drive model # RF87DV132S4C, each with a 36″ agitating paddle
- Two large pump cranes
- Three 110 volt, 400 watt metal halide lights
- 4″ and 6″ suction and 4″ discharge
- Surface tanks come with a 2″ streamline that is both sloped and angled for drainage. Connection is a 2″ fig. 200 male and female (in and out) these can be converted into a 1″ fig. 200 connection if needed.
- The main advantage of a surface tank is high volume with minimal service requirements
- Open-top surface tanks are extremely versatile
- One 30 amp 3W4P 480 volt to run three agitators, 150′ of supply cable
- One 15 amp 120 volt cord to run three 250 watt metal halide light fixtures, with 150′ of supply cable
- Metal halide lights: 250 watt fixtures, M58 bulbs, model #E16636
- Surface tank has a single 4″ goose neck fill line with a female cam lock as well as 4″ and 6″ drain lines on either end of the tank, and a 4″ drain line on the side of the tank for each compartment
- All drain lines are equipped with a butterfly valve and dust caps
- The surface tank has a 4″ discharge line to the rig that comes with a male cam lock
- Each compartment has a 4″ discharge line and a 4″ suction line with a female cam lock
- Open-top design allows you to lower a 4″ submersible pump into a compartment using the supplied jib crane. This can connect to the compartment’s 4″ suction line with a hose to circulate fluid through the compartments or transfer it to the desired location.
Strad rents high-volume (600 BBL), open-top agitator tanks with three compartments.
Tanks are built with dual access to entrance stairs and the escape ladder for added safety.